Proofpoint: Viewing Encrypted Emails
- External recipient of an encrypted email is unsure how to view the email.
- In the email that is received there is a link to the secure mail portal. Click on the words "Click here"
- A page will open with a short form to fill out. Fill in your First Name and Last Name.
- You can view the Password Requirements by tapping on the words Password Policy at the top of the page. When you have thought of a password that meets all of the requirements, enter it in both the Password and Confirm Password fields.
- Check your email for a new email from Proofpoint with the subject "Proofpoint Encryption Registration" that will include a validation code to enter on the registration form.
- Enter the validation code in the final field.
- Tap Continue.
- Any time an encrypted email is sent from someone at Pennant, you can sign in to view the email using your email address and the password you just created.
- An encrypted email was sent to a recipient outside of Pennant
Created By: Cory Tanner
Created On: 12/29/2021