1. Choose account
If you only have one account, it will be populated automatically
2. Choose PIN
If you only have one PIN, it will be populated automatically.
3. Choose call fields
If there are custom call fl ow fi elds tied to an account/PIN combination, those will appear after selecting account and pin.
If there is only one account and one pin and custom call flow fields are tied to that account/ pin combination, those fields will appear automatically.
Custom call fields can be required and/or optional and will be labeled as such.
4. Choose language
Video languages are identified with a camera icon.
Phone languages have no icon.
Languages can be easily found by scrolling, using the letter jump on the right side of the screen, or by using the search function at the top of the screen.
1. After entering all session setting information, press the “Voice Call” button.
2. You will be given an option for an“Internet Call” or “Phone Callback”.
Choose Internet Call if you wish to use VoIP to place voice call (use data plan).
Choose Phone Callback if you wish to use cell phone or regular phone to place voice call.
3. If you choose “Internet Call”...
Call will be placed.
Hold music and image will be displayed.
Call can be canceled prior to being connecting by pressing Cancel or the red phone End Call icon.
Once call is connected you can toggle speaker-phone on/off , toggle mute on/off , or end the call.
If you dont see icons to toggle, simply tap the screen to activate the menu bar at the bottom of your screen. After a short period of time the menu bar will hide itself automatically
4. If you choose “Phone Callback”...
You can choose a phone number from your contacts list, a recently used phone number, or you can enter a new phone number (Note that when selecting a number using Choose From Contacts that contains an extension, the phone number may not populate correctly).
Once a phone number is chosen click Send.
Our system will call back your desired number.
After entering all session setting information press Video Call button.
1. “Please Wait” message will bedisplayed while we connectyou to an interpreter.
2. You can cancel the call priorto being connected.
3. Call can be placed as a voicecall instead while waiting tobe connected to interpreter.
Press the red phone End Call icon and you will see two options to fall back to voice call. Choose Internet Call or Phone Callback
4. Call is connected to interpreter.You can switch cameras, togglevideo on/off , toggle mute on/off , toggle thumbnail, end call.
If you dont see icons to toggle, simply tap the screen to activate the menu bar at the bottom of your screen. After a short period of time, the menu bar will hide itself automatically.
During the call you can also choose to fall back to voice call. Press the red end call icon and choose Internet Call or Phone Callback
5. If call is not during supportedbusiness hours, you will receive aprompt stating “Sorry, you can’t useVideo Call at this time, please chooseVoice Call instead. Business hours for[language name] [business hours]”
1. Recently placed calls will be shown in your call history with the following information:
Type of call
Length of call
Time of call
Date of call - calls grouped by date
Phone icon (voice calls)
Camera icon (video calls)
2. You can place a call from history by selecting the desired call fromyour history. The information for that call will be populated into the session settings screen in the Call Menu.
3. You can delete a call byswiping and pressing delete
You can choose defaults for account, PIN, and language.
1. Setting default account
If you only have one account you will not have this option available.
If you have more than one account, select Default Account.
Choose what account you want as your default.
To clear default choose Default Account and click the trash can icon. Your default account will be reset and you will be placed back to the settings page.
2. Setting default PIN
If you only have one pin you will not have this option available.
You need to set a default account before you can select a default pin.
Once default account is selected choose Default PIN.
Choose what PIN you want as your default.
To clear default choose Default PIN and click the trash can icon. Your default PIN will be reset and you will be placed back to the settings page.
3. Setting default Language
Select Default Language.
Choose what language you want as your default.
To clear default choose Default Language and click the trash can icon. Your default language will be reset and you will be placed back to the settings page.
You can clear all items from your history by clicking Clear Call History.