ERROR: This error will come up after you enter your Single Sign On credentials. If you get this error, please contact your local Lua administrator or the IT department. There are two conflicting accounts for you in Lua and you will not be able to log in until the conflict is removed.
CAUSE: There are two LUA accounts with the same cell phone number.
This could happen in multiple scenarios:
1) A user initially logs in with one email address, but then later attempts to log in with a different one, commonly due to a name change.
2) A former employee's Lua account contains the same cell phone number that is now in the new employee's ADUC account.
3) Someone contacted the new user from Lua and they are already set up in Lua as an External Contact.
There are different solutions based on the scenarios above.
1) Send a Lua message to the Lua Support group and ask for the email address to be updated in the Lua backend database.
2) Find the account with the duplicate cell phone number in the Lua Admin console (an agency or IT Lua Admin will need to do this) and remove the cell phone number from it. If it is a former employee, also disable that account.
3) Send a Lua message to the Lua Support group and ask for the External Contact to be deleted.