1. Tap Mail.
2. Select Corporate.
3. Enter your email address and Password, then tap MANUAL SETUP.
4. If applicable, update your username. (no need to add the domain).
5. Change the Exchange server to be "mail.ensigngroup.net" and tap NEXT.
6. Tap OK when the "Email activation" screen comes up.
7. Click OK when the "Remote security administration" screen comes up.
8. Leave the sync schedule as is and tap "NEXT".
9. Tap ACTIVATE when the "PHONE ADMINISTRATOR" screen comes up.
10. Tap PIN to set a pin code for your phone (if you don't already have one set). Then type your pin two times for confirmation.
11. Choose "Show content" if you want to see email messages on the lock screen. Or "Hide content" if you don't. (Dont use the other available option.) Tap DONE.
12. On the USE FINGERPRINTS screen, you can choose to set that up now or tap LATER to just continue without registering your fingerprint for unlocking the phone.
13. On the EDIT NAMES screen, just tap DONE.