These instructions are only for iOS 11. For instructions on setting up email on other version of iOS, click here.
1. Tap Settings.
2. Scroll down. Tap Accounts & Passwords.
3. Tap Add Account.
4. Tap Exchange.
5. Type your Email and Description. Tap Next.
6. Tap Configure Manually.
7. Type your email Password. Tap Next.
8. Type in Server "mail.ensigngroup.net" and your Username. Tap Next.
9. Tap Save.
10. Within a minute of clicking "Save" you will be prompted to select a passcode if you don't already have one set up which meets the security guidelines. If you don't see the screens below in 2 minutes, please reboot your phone and then you should get them and then your emails will start to synchronize.
- The requirements for the passcode are that is has to be four or more characters with no more than two repeating or sequential numbers.
- For example, you can do 1122 but not 1112. And you can do 1245 but not 1234.