The steps below show the most common ways to fix your LG Stylo 2 if you are unable to call or text or if your phone displays a message about not having a SIM card.
1. Reseat The SIM Card
1.1. Turn off the device, remove the case and then locate the release notch.
1.2. Remove the back cover using the notch.
1.3. Remove and reinsert the SIM card (with the gold contacts facing down). Note: The SIM card goes in the slot just above the right side of the battery.
1.4. Replace the back cover.
2. Reset Network Settings
The following are cleared or restored to default values:
- Cellular and Wi-Fi network settings (including saved networks and passwords).
- The ENDEVICE network will automatically re-add itself to your phone at next check-in with the mangement server.
- Bluetooth connections.
2.2. Tap Network settings reset.
2.3. Tap RESET SETTINGS.
2.4. Tap Reset Settings.
3. If steps 1 and 2 do not work, please contact the Help Desk.
- Email email@example.com
- Chat on website http://cornerstoneguide.com
- Call (888)688-4361 which spells TUT-NUT-GEM-1