Ensign IT department cannot reset this password. If the process below doesn't work, you'll need to call Apple at 800-APL-CARE (800-275-2273).
1. Go to https://iforgot.apple.com
2. Type in the email address you use with your Apple ID and click Next
3. Select Email Authentication and click Next. (You can chose to answer the security questions if you want instead.)
4. Check that email account for a message from email@example.com.
- If you don't see it in 5 minutes, check your Junk E-Mail and spam folders.
- Our company spam filter may delay delivery as well. If that is the case, you'll need to wait to get an email from firstname.lastname@example.org titled "Spam Quarantine Report for [your email address]" and then click the link to allow the email to be delivered.
5. In the email message, click the link "Reset your Apple ID password".
6. It will open a webpage where you will need to type your new password and then confirm that new password and then click the Reset Password button.