Report should be utilized by intake and leadership to follow-up on pending admissions
The Referral Report shows basic information about each client and the origin of the referral. This report can be run for the specific date ranges in which referrals were made and status of referral
1. Double click on the task and then click “View Report.”
2. The “Run Referral Report” administrative task is scheduled weekly for review.
- Date Of Referral From: Go Live Date to today’s date
- Branch: Select desired Branch if you have access to more than one
- Episode Status: Pending
3. Click “View/Print”
4. Review all pending referrals and ensure admission is scheduled.
If admission not scheduled, research reason and add a coordination note. If referral needs to be made Non-admit either notify supervisor or enter Non-admit per agency policy.