Task/Problem: Here are a few basic tips on maintaining or even improving your phone/tablet's battery life.
- Sometimes, uninstalling PointCare and then re-installing it can improve battery life.
- It's always best to let your battery drain to 20% or lower before charging -- then don't disconnect the charger until it is back up to 100%.
- Don't let the device go to 0% and die.
- Unhook the charger once the device is at 100% (or as soon as possible if it has been charging overnight).
- Try not to let the battery get too hot (i.e. don't lay it on your car's dashboard on a hot, summer day).
- Power off and back on once every few days.
- Here are some other general tips for extending battery life: