1. Click the up arrow near the time, then the printer icon with the green plus sign.
2. Internet Explorer will then open and display the printers in the office.
Tip: Add a printer at another agency. If you are at Agency A and want to print to a printer at Agency B, when you load the list of printers, you'll see your own agency's printers by default but you can open any folder on the left to view the printers at other agencies and add those printers for yourself.
TIP: Connecting from home. If you are connecting from home, no printers will display automatically. Click to expand the topmost folder "-Cornerstone-", then click on the agency where you would like to add a printer.
NOTE: If Chrome opens, the printer portal will NOT work. Please copy the URL (web address) and paste it into Internet Explorer. The URL is http://irvdcprint01.ensignfs.com/
3. Click on the printer you want to install, choose if you want to set it as your default, and click yes to start the installation.
4. Watch the blue check marks tick off as the printer installs...
5. Success! Just click OK and now you'll see this printer in your available list of printers.
If you ran into any errors while installing the printer, please reach out to the helpdesk. Go to http://www.cornerstoneguide.com and click the blue chat bubble in the lower right corner of the page.