3. Open the PDF that you would like to add a signature to (you can find this in “My Documents”).
4. Along the bottom of the screen you will see an icon that looks like a pen and a thought cloud. Click that icon.
5. After selecting that icon another set of icons will appear. Select the farthest icon to the right to add a signature.
6. Tap the location on the screen where you would like to place the signature.
7. Use your finger to draw your signature and press “Done”.
8. If you need to delete or reposition the signature, click the signature that you created. A blue box will appear around your signature that allows you to adjust the size and position.