These instructions are only for iOS 10 -- not the current version of iOS. For instructions on setting up email on iOS 11 click here.
1. Tap Settings.
2. Scroll down. Tap Mail.
3. Tap Accounts.
4. Tap Add Account.
5. Tap Exchange.
6. Type your Email and Description. Tap Next.
7. Type your email Password. Tap Next.
8. Type in Server "mail.ensigngroup.net" and your Username. Tap Next.
9. Tap Save.
10. Within a minute of clicking "Save" you will be prompted to select a passcode if you don't already have one set up which meets the security guidelines. (no screenshots of this)
- The requirements for the passcode are that is has to be four or more characters with no more than two repeating or sequential numbers.
- For example, you can do 1122 but not 1112. And you can do 1245 but not 1234.