When you use the Microsoft FRx DrillDown Viewer to drill down to the transaction details of a report, you receive the following error message:
Error Creating Object for Drilling to GL Object – fdm7otdi. Error number 429 returned: ActiveX component can’t create object
This problem occurs if the Transactions in GL option is enabled. This option is available on the View menu within the account details of a report.
To resolve this problem, follow these steps:
- Click Start, point to All Programs, point to FRx 6.7, and then click DrillDown Viewer.
- On the File menu, click Open.
- Click an .frd file that has account details, and then click Open.
- Drill down to the account details.
- On the View menu, click Transactions in GL to clear the option.
The following guidelines apply to the Transactions in GL option.
Note: This option is not available in all general ledgers.
- When the Transactions in GL option is enabled, you can view transaction details within the general ledger.
- When the Transactions in GL option is disabled, you can view transaction details only in the DrillDown Viewer.